EcoWB is seeking a marketing and graphic design volunteer to join our marketing team. The volunteer’s role will be to support marketing initiatives related to branding projects through print materials, digital art, and video editing. The marketing and graphic design volunteer would be responsible for providing support to EcoWB’s Director of Marketing and Communications through the relevant channels such as print, digital, web, video and others as assigned. The volunteer will assist with the development and design of marketing materials such as graphics, logos, event materials, promotional items, and other creative marketing collateral as needed for EcoWB’s branding and communications. This a flexible remote volunteer position with an estimated time commitment of 5-10 hours per month.
- Design and develop high-quality, visually attractive, clear, and engaging graphic communications for an array of documents and publications suitable for traditional and digital channels
- Design web content, infographics, signs, brochures, flyers, and other promotional materials
- Closely adhere to organization brand guidelines and design standards
- Strong desire to donate their time and energy on behalf of EcoWB’s mission
- College degree or equivalent experience in marketing, graphic design, or a closely related field
- Proficiency in Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Microsoft Publisher, or similar applications
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, and a willingness to learn
- Strong communication skills in a remote environment
- Motion graphic creation and video editing experience (e.g., FinalCut, Premier, After Effects) is highly desirable
To apply, please send a statement of interest and a current resume or CV to EcoWB’s Volunteer Coordinator, Danielle Reich, at firstname.lastname@example.org.