Description: The volunteer Brand Manager would help EcoWB with the development of a brand strategy and consistent style/format for external communications. Work would be conducted remotely from the volunteer’s location and is expected to amount to 8-12 hours per month. Applicant must be willing to serve as Brand Manager for a minimum of 1 year.
- As part of EcoWB’s Marketing & Communications team, assist with the creation of content for external communications with potential funders, partners, news outlets, and the general public
- Lead the creation and maintenance of a consistent style and format (e.g., brand colors, fonts, etc.) for EcoWB materials (presentations, solicitations, project reports, etc.)
- Develop a written Style Guide to communicate brand standards to EcoWB volunteers
- Generate branded templates for marketing materials, press releases, presentations, and other written materials
- Oversee visual and written communications for consistency, quality and alignment to brand guidelines
- Provide creative direction for fundraising efforts, social media campaigns, etc.
- Advise EcoWB on marketing strategies for fundraising efforts, social media campaigns, grant applications, etc.
- Participate in meetings of the Marketing & Communications team
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Competent with digital media
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas
- Strategic thinking skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal direction
- Proven experience in marketing and brand promotion
- Ability to create structure and organization from scratch, and creatively solve problems with incomplete information
- Preference will be given to applications with a college degree in communications, marketing, public relations, or a related field (or equivalent work experience)
- Experience with graphic design is helpful, but not required
To apply, please send a statement of interest and a current resume or CV to EcoWB’s Volunteer Coordinator, Danielle Reich, at firstname.lastname@example.org.